What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy focuses on improving body function, boosting digestive functioning, optimising the liver and bowel detoxification pathways, strengthening the immune system and restoration of the nervous system which has been damaged by daily stressors.
Our Naturopath Diana Robson is trained to employ safe and effective natural therapies that will support and stimulate the healing power of nature in the gentlest, least invasive and most efficient manner possible.
Naturopathy aims to:
- Re-balance the system so that illness is less likely to occur in the future
- Effectively treat acute and chronic health issues
- Minimise acute symptoms
- Support the body’s vital force (capacity to self-heal)
- Educate patients to look after their own health and the health of their family
Naturopathy can assist with a range of common conditions, including (but not limited to):
- Degenerative illnesses
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Digestive Imbalances
- High Blood Pressure
- Fertility Conditions
- Behavioural Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Women’s Health
- Immune Dysfunction
- Pre and Post Conception Care
- Endocrine Imbalances
- Cardiovascular Conditions
We have HICAPS services for your convenience, allowing easy on the spot claiming. For more information on how Naturopathy can assist you please call us on 9597 7969. All appointments require bookings. Bookings can be made over the phone or via our online booking system.