Chiropractor Sydney - Chiropractic at Kogarah & Parramatta
Why choose chiropractic care over more traditional treatments?
- Non Invasive
Educating patients to take control of their healthOur Sydney chiropractors take the view that knowledge is power. We feel it is important to educate patients about their condition in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for optimal health.
Our patients learn to:
- Tune into their bodies and identify problems before they reach the acute stage.
- Become an active participant in their own healing through prescribed exercise and self care.
- Be responsible for preventing a recurrence of their condition by committing to
a sensible maintenance program.
State of the art digital x-ray machineBack to Basics® Chiropractic offers an onsite digital x-ray service which is bulk billed and provides instant results reported on by a highly qualified radiologist. This means our patients save time and money and can be guaranteed a safe and accurate diagnosis.
Children and chiropracticChiropractic treatment is proven to be safe and effective for children of all ages. Children can benefit significantly from chiropractic treatment for a range of typical childhood ailments including scoliosis, colic, asthma, co-ordination problems, chronic ear infections and growing pains.
Sports injuriesChiropractic treatment is one of the most effective and popular forms of treatment for both adults and children presenting with a sports injury. Back to Basics® Chiropractic have a breadth of experience in this area, servicing professional sporting clubs including St George-Illawarra Dragons and Sydney Bulls Rugby League Clubs.
AccreditationAll our chiropractors are university educated and most are members of the following chiropractic organisations:
- Chiropractors' Association of Australia
- Chiropractic and Osteopathic College of Australasia
- International Federation of Sports Medicine