Headaches: Don’t Endure The Pain!

At some point in our lives we’ve all experienced a headache whether it be a dull throbbing pain or something much more intense, even debilitating. For some of us these can be a constant problem, and often the solution we turn to is painkillers. However effective painkillers may be, they are not actually treating the problem, merely masking the pain. Headaches can be triggered by a number of things, including: foods; environmental stimuli (lights, noises, stress etc.) ; behaviours (insomnia, over exercising, high blood sugar). Only 5% of all headaches appear to be caused by external factors. The remaining 95% can be classified as ‘primary headaches’ which occur as a result of irritation to the nerves around the head and neck, which is being caused by muscle tension. The good news is there is a solution that could see you saying goodbye to headaches. headache_full
Chiropractic care actually works on the source of the pain and acts to restore the normal functioning of the spine. Chiropractors will look for areas of muscle weakness and muscle tensions to pin point the site that is causing the headache. By treating this area with simple massage adjustments this can provide headache relief for good.
Furthermore chiropractic treatment will restore the spine to normal alignment which will act to prevent further headaches. Our chiropractors will also offer advice on posture, ergonomics and sleeping positions which can be of great benefit to headache sufferers.
So next time you have recurring headaches, consider chiropractic, for a simple, non-intrusive and long-lasting treatment!

We sell a great range of chiropractic products too! Shop Now