With our busy schedules, fatigue becomes a prominent part at some point of our lives. A lack of energy can affect our lifestyle and everyday activities. It may even stop us from seizing the day!
Feeling constantly tired, lethargic or lacking energy are often signs of an underlying problem such as insomnia, poor nutrition, stress and maybe an infection. By treating these problems along with a healthy diet and regular exercise can often help boost energy levels. Which is why certain supplements such as Energy X can benefit those who have low energy levels!
What is Energy X?
Energy X is a practitioner only dispensed supplement containing rich minerals such as Magnesium and Vitamin B. When taken regularly this can increase energy, enhance your mood, improve memory, boost skin and hair health and stimulate the immune system. Made from a formulated powder, Energy X has a smooth chocolatey taste and only needs to be taken once a day.
How Can I Beat My Fatigue?
It’s important to keep your life in balance by making sure you’re taking the right steps for your health. Some things include:
- Eating smaller meals regularly throughout the day (this can help maintain your blood sugar levels)
- Making sure you’re drinking plenty of water (at least 1.5L a day)
- Brisk exercise such as walking at least 3 times a week
- Having the necessary 8 hours of sleep each night
- Lowering your caffeine levels
- Drinking alcohol in moderation
- Taking regular vitamin and mineral supplements (to get the dosages you may not get from your meals)
- Talking to a healthcare professional who can further advice you on your body’s needs
Energy X is also free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. It’s also free from artificial colours and flavours.
Speak to one of our chiropractors and naturopath today to see if Energy X is right for you. Call us on (02) 9588 7000 or book online today.